How to enable TestNG in eclipse
Follow the below steps to install TestNG on eclipse:
1. From Eclipse -> Click on “Help” menu -> Click on “Install New Software”.
2. Click on the “Add” button, Enter the name(as TestNG) in the “Next” textbox. Enter this URL http://dl.bintray.com/testng-team/testng-eclipse-release/ in “Location” textbox and click on “OK” action button.
3. Check the TestNG checkbox and click on the “Next” action button. The installation will start and the Eclipse will restart after installation.
4. Right click on the project in eclipse -> Select build path -> Configure Build Path.
5. Select the library tab -> Click on Add library button -> Select TestNG-> Click on Next -> Click on Finish and Apply and close.
Once done you can create a new class and add following program to test your TestNG configuration:
public class MyFirstTestNGScript
public void MyFirstTest()
System.out.println(“Welcome to the world of TestNG”);