Unified Test Automation Framework (UTAF) Solution
UTAF is a one stop solution for providing script-less automation framework for testing web and mobile applications. The solution is built on the principles of a hybrid framework encapsulating keyword-driven and data-driven test approach.
An amalgamation of the existing Web Application Testing Automation Framework (WATAF) and Mobile Application Test Automation Framework (MATAF), UTAF is an easy-to-use, OS agnostic, platform independent Test Automation Framework that helps yield a higher ROI as the same scripts can be utilized across devices running on different OS and versions
Following are the distinctive features of our solution:
- Browser Support – for Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari and variety of other browsers
- Cross Platform Support – can be run on Linux, Windows or OS X
- Device support – Android, iOS
- Continuous Integration enabled
- Third Party tools integrations: Bugzilla, JIRA, TestLink, SVN, GitHub
- Cloud based test farm – support for SauceLabs, Selenium Grid
- Integrated performance test – Web Service (REST) and Web Applications
- Advanced Reporting – HTML, XML, customizable reports integrated with Outlook, Lotus
- Parallel/sequential test execution support
Advantages of HSC’s UTAF:
- Easy to use – no scripting required
- East to maintain – test data abstraction from test scripts
- High Reusability – keyword driven approach, same keywords can be used across project
- Unified Solution – supporting both Web Application and Mobile Application Automation
- Better collaboration – integration with JIRA, Jenkins, Bugzilla
- Extensible – new keywords can be added as and when required
If you are looking for an OS agnostic, platform independent Test Automation Framework that helps yield a higher ROI, UTAF is the solution you need.
To know more about UTAF, reach out to us through the contact form below.